Monday, September 28, 2009

How Exciting! A Great Girls Night Out!


Hey all!

That Girls Night Out was so interesting! Thanks Dee for all the hard work you did to get that going. I met some very unique people and saw some amazing items in their sites.


Thank you to everyone who stopped by my site and commented in my blog. As a newbie, it really meant a lot.

I was so excited when I saw that someone had posted to my blog, I was shouting excitedly. My husband came running thinking I had seen a bug or something! When I told him that someone had posted to my blog, I think he wanted to squash me instead! He congratulated me and went back to the football game. Nice to know he's there when I need him. ;)


Now I have a renewed feeling of working harder at my site and business. There's so much more to learn and I can't wait to obsorb it all. So I'll hit the Blogging for Dummies some more and learn, learn, learn.


Keep those posts comming and let me know your "pearls of wisdome". I'm grateful for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment