Friday, May 29, 2009

One more hurddle I think I'm going to love!


Well here I am, almost 50, and going down yet another new road in my life! A few years ago I left a high stress job and started a new adventure in jewelry making. And to tell you the truth...I've never been happier!

I've done all sorts of crafting projects throughout my life, but beading and jewelry making has always been something that fires up my creativity.

Learning about e-commerce is a very fascinating aspect of selling my creations. But WOW...there's soooo much to learn! So now I'm learning about blogging.
I don't know about many of you but I've been a little intimidated by this process. If anyone has any advice or stories they'd like to share about this process, I'm all ears! Or should I say eyes?!

I'd love to hear about how you came about a new adventure in your life too. People love to hear about how someone else fell down and picked themselves up again. And in times like these, falling down has been happening to a lot of people. We all need to know that with perseverance and a little knowledge, we can make things happen for ourselves.

For me and my family, we've been very blessed in many ways. If it weren't for my husbands good paying job and his understanding for what I was going through, I wouldn't be able to do what I do. I never want to take those things for granted. Too many of us know how fragile this type of life can be.

So I'll keep you posted on how things are going with my business and blogging endeavors (although you'll be able to see that for yourself).


I've started a couple of websites with my jewelry in them if you're interested in checking them out. You can go to http://www.creationsnthings.etsy.com/ and http://www.creationsnthings.com/ to see how my jewelry is coming along.




Your blogging newbie,
Laurie
P.S. By the way, that's me in the pic with my two grandsons. They are the apple of my eye to say the least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment